Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am a 26 year old female who has had acne about 8 mths. Went to the derm he gave me ERY-TAB antibiotics at 333mgs. Also, I am using differin at night. I use proactive to wash my face the rest of the time. But came across this website about SKINTACTIX and read alittle about it. It sound pretty good does anyone know or heard of it?

Thanks

Christy

Skintactix is basically SA + glycolic. Proactiv is basically bp. bp works for some, maybe most, but causes cystic or nodular acne in others. SA and glycolic can cause an initial breakout, but afterwards it usually begins gradually clearing your skin up. My own personal preference is for SA and glycolic, I stay away from bp now.

j

Skintactix is basically SA + glycolic.  Proactiv is basically bp.  bp works for some, maybe most, but causes cystic or nodular acne in others.  SA and glycolic can cause an initial breakout, but afterwards it usually begins gradually clearing your skin up.  My own personal preference is for SA and glycolic, I stay away from bp now.

j

hi, i am using skintactix right now. it works really well. especially if you have oilier skin. I am using the kit with for moderate to sever acne. it helps a lot and when you get a new zit, it goes away pretty quickly. give it a try. make sure you try it for at least a month and then decide whether you like it or not. there might be a flare up but not for all people. check the website for more info. but give it a try and it doesnt dry your skin at all. it makes it feel smooth and not oily. it makes it look normal.