Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

My stubborn red marks are fading..

I bought porcelana night fade cream for less than $10 at rite aid.

It has 2% hydroquinone in it.

I have not had any bad side effects,

no dryness, redness, or breaking out.

My skin is super sensitive and this stuff is great.

It's been a couple weeks and many marks have faded.

I saw improvement after only a few days.

I have tried DDF fade gel, natural products, masks, and lactic peels.

Porcelana has topped all of these things!! wub.gif

Posted

it sounds good... maybe ill try some of this perecolona, peronala perreconala ... too

Posted

it didnt clog your pores? or u didnt get any breakouts from it?

Posted

does it say non-comodegenic on the bottle/box or anything?

Posted

hahaha porcelana helped me cure me red marks 1 year ago ....(about 97%) and after a break out its what im using to to cure my redmarks once again....so far so good

Posted
does it say non-comodegenic on the bottle/box or anything?

Posted

is it a bleach cream or does it acually heal the area and the marks fade from deep inside the skin and not just the surface redness?

Posted

is this stuff ok to use on active acne??

Posted

is this stuff ok to use on active acne??

Posted

What do you use, the night cream or day cream?

Depending on which one you buy (night or day), you use it once a day?

Do you also use it like a moisturizer or do you just dab it only on the spots?

How would I incorporate it into my regimen?

Hehe, 4 questions for you. Heres the answer sheet:

1. I use the _____ cream.

2. I use the _____ cream ______ a day.

3. I,

a) use it like a moisturizer

b) dab it on the spots

4. You would incorporate it into your regimen by ___________________.

lol, thanks!

~Poi

Posted

Gah, and right after I've started this bizarre one by Delna. Hopefully it's better?

Posted

Can someone possibly answer my questions because I might want to incorportate this into my regimen. Thanks!

~Poi

Posted

bump.

Posted

Yeah, same.

Posted

Hi, first I would like to say my name is Dave and I am 22 years old. I am new to this board. Unfortunatley I am not new to acne and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. I have had the same red marks on my right cheek for the past 4 and a half years. August 2000 is when I originally broke out and they never healed from then. I guess they faded a little over the years but looking at my face for the past 4 and a half years it's kinda hard to tell the difference day to day. I am ready to do something about it though. I have been on retin-a micro (0.1%) and clindamycin phosphate lotion to treat my acne. My acne is under control. The red marks need to go though. I don't even care if I can't completley get rid of them. I just got new ones on my left side from shaving I guess. I guess I had a couple real small pimples on my left cheek under beard so I shaved not knowing they were there and now I have the same problem on my left cheek as I do on my right. I am thinking about trying out this Porcelena (sorry not sure what it's called). Can you please explain how you use it?? Do you dab a little bit on your red marks or do you moisturize it in?? If you can please explain how you use it, how long you have had your 'red marks' and how everything is going for you it would be greatly appreciated. Thanx for your time.

-Dave

Posted
Hi, first I would like to say my name is Dave and I am 22 years old.  I am new to this board.  Unfortunatley I am not new to acne and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.  I have had the same red marks on my right cheek for the past 4 and a half years.  August 2000 is when I originally broke out and they never healed from then.  I guess they faded a little over the years but looking at my face for the past 4 and a half years it's kinda hard to tell the difference day to day.  I am ready to do something about it though.  I have been on retin-a micro (0.1%) and clindamycin phosphate lotion to treat my acne.  My acne is under control.  The red marks need to go though.  I don't even care if I can't completley get rid of them.  I just got new ones on my left side from shaving I guess.  I guess I had a couple real small pimples on my left cheek under beard so I shaved not knowing they were there and now I have the same problem on my left cheek as I do on my right.  I am thinking about trying out this Porcelena (sorry not sure what it's called).  Can you please explain how you use it??  Do you dab a little bit on your red marks or do you moisturize it in??  If you can please explain how you use it, how long you have had your 'red marks' and how everything is going for you it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanx for your time.

-Dave

what skin do u have white skin black skin asian skin?

Posted

ok heres what i can tell u guys about porcelana....u buy it at walmart for about 5 bucks...they have 2 kinds....one has a moisturizer and the other doesnt....u can use it twice a day....u dab it on the places where u have red marks and it will usually make ur face very red at first....it takes about 1 month before u see real results and about 5 to see hardcore results...the thing is u should use with maybe bp or sa cause it kinda does break u out a lilttle......i would only use it if i had white skin too like me....great product overall

Posted

Do you rub it in hitmanrva10? Because when i put it on after BP it doesnt rub in well at all, it clumps up. So do I just dab it and let it dry, or rub it in? I use the nighttime treatment so I put BP on, then Porcelana, than moisturizer. Thanks,

~Poi

Posted
Do you rub it in hitmanrva10? Because when i put it on after BP it doesnt rub in well at all, it clumps up. So do I just dab it and let it dry, or rub it in? I use the nighttime treatment so I put BP on, then Porcelana, than moisturizer. Thanks,

~Poi

Posted

I tried this stuff and it worked okay...it took about 2 bottles and 5 months later to see about a 20% improvement. Took too long. Retin-a has saved my face.

Posted

~Poi