Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xXillusion

Great! Now it's too light!

Yeah great so I went to CVS and bought another foundation Maybelline..... the one I got before was too dark, the one I got today is too light.... I can't get the right color for two years now!!! OMG

I've been using Color Adapt one before but noticed that it adapts to color of puimples as well. plus it's weird and it won't spread easily..

any tips for matching the color right? Oh I don't feel comfortable trying every single color on my face..

does anyone know about this mousse foundation? http://ai.pricegrabber.com/product_images/...5774516_640.jpg

is it any good? Does it cause break outs? Because I didn't see anything that said about it being comedonic or not

EDIT: and I can't find that MAC thing enywhere... CVS, Eckerd... there is no wallgreens here, weird. Where do they sell them?

MAC you will find at department stores, it isn't a drug store line. If you want a foundation that matches your skin I suggest going to a department store to buy it.

I can't afford department store brands (and having had the ladies behind the counter mismatch the color too many times) so I literally bought every line of foundation in just about every color until I could find the match. I ended up having to mix two colors and now it's perfect. It's a bit expensive but oh well. If you're finding that one shade is too light and the next shade is too dark, mix them and see what you come up with.

Sometimes at CVS they foundations you can test by yourself. I bring a friend so they can tell me if its the right color. And that Dream Matte Mousse- I love it! Its my favorite. It goes on so light and covers all my breakouts, but doesnt feel oily. Hope that helps