Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poi

How do you rub in your BP

Hey guys!

I am wondering, how do you guys rub in your BP?

Do you continue to rub it in on your face untill its dry, literally 100% dry and you can feel no dampness on your skin whatsoever?

-or-

Do you rub the BP gel in, not untill it is 100% dry, but untill you feel it begin to absorb very well but have it spread in a perfectly even coating across your entire face? It's still a little damp and not completelyrubbed in, but by the time the 15. min is up it'll be perfectly dry.

When I'm applying BP gel, I have been applying it as I described in the first of the two application descriptions, untill it is perfectly dry and I feel no dampness whatsoever. However, when I apply it like this, I get white streaks across my face from the BP gel apparently being dry but me trying to spread it around. Maybe this is the reason for my problem.

How do you guys apply it, and do any of you get the white streaking/residue aswelll?

Thanks!

~Poi

The second way. I spread the BP gel evenly on my face, gently rubbing it in, yet leaving my face still damp and let the gel absorb on its own. I don't get any white streaks or residue.

i spread mine evenly and rubbed it in a little bit, but still let it dry on its own. then again i also rub harder than i should and do it really sloppy, i have no idea how i got clear. dont take my advice. haha.