Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
name1237895

The Regimin

quick question...

i was just wondering....do people who have been on the regimin a long time get used to having all that gunk on your face all the time? i remember really feeling uncomfortable in my skin with all that bp and moisturizer on my face before i stopped using a regimin, and im thinking of starting it again

also, is there much of a differentce between dans gel and the other 2.5% gel out there? (neutrogena) would it pretty much do the same job?

and if i do decide to get dans bp gel, would it be okay to start the regimin on neutrogena then switch to dans when it arrives?

thanks

Unless you have a unique skin condition, you should get used to it. I was uncomfy the first....eh.....two weeks? Then it started to get better and better. Now, I don't even feel it.

I've read the reviews on both, and many people prefer Dan's bp gel. I think they said it was much less drying. Me? I've been on Neutragena on the Spot and it works just fine for me. But like I said...the majority prefer Dan's gel....

And there should be no problem at all from switiching. That's what a lot of people had to do until they got the gel.

I say give it a shot again. I've only been on it for three weeks now, and I see a huge improvement. My active acne is almost gone....I mostly have small red marks now that I want to get rid of after a few more weeks of the regimen. smile.gif

Unless you have a unique skin condition, you should get used to it. I was uncomfy the first....eh.....two weeks? Then it started to get better and better. Now, I don't even feel it.

I've read the reviews on both, and many people prefer Dan's bp gel. I think they said it was much less drying. Me? I've been on Neutragena on the Spot and it works just fine for me. But like I said...the majority prefer Dan's gel....

And there should be no problem at all from switiching. That's what a lot of people had to do until they got the gel.

I say give it a shot again. I've only been on it for three weeks now, and I see a huge improvement. My active acne is almost gone....I mostly have small red marks now that I want to get rid of after a few more weeks of the regimen. smile.gif