Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laxinfz9

My Acne, help please.

Hello I am first time poster but I've been reading through the forums a lot and decided to ask myself. You guys are a great community, and really nice. My problem is that I'm wondering how bad my acne is. I've been on the regimen for maybe a month? I don't know if its getting better or not and I'm really confused. Just wondering if anyone can help me on how severe my acne is, and if I should stay on the regimen or try something more drastic (ex. accutane). Thank you for your help.

user posted image

user posted image

Thank you for all your help.

It kinda looks like mine but less active pimples. I think you have moderate acne cause' they all scatter around your face. Hey I've notice you have redness like irration. Answer this questions:

When you applied the BP do you get irritated or you need scracht?

How old are you?

Do you moisturized?

When you applied the BP do you get irritated or you need scracht? Nope.

How old are you? 15

Do you moisturized? by moisturize you mean use lotion like Eucerin?

What kind of camera did you take those with? Friend's Nikon 3200

Well, it seems that you skin could handle BP...

Keep using it. Your acne seem to be moderate it doesn't look severe.

Don't worry hun. One tip keep using the BP. If you think is not irritating your face that's great but, if it does. Use another alternatives.

You seem pretty young just stay positive and don't pick on your pimples. Okay. That's all I have to say.

noway is that moderate. If that is moderate then my acne was 20 notches above severe.

That ain't half bad, i think taking some antibiotics on top will help. I don't know if a month is long enough to see definate good results, try a little longer.

Looks kinda like my acne. Like a cystic acne. Looks to be between mild and moderate not servere at all this is compared to what the derm says. They consider only a few spots mild so. IM on erthromycin antibotic pills right now and cleocin T antibotic lotion. Mine looks to be healing very nice so far. And its only been not even a week. Just stick to your routine be very religous to it. Id like to try Benzoyle Peroxide as well but not sure if i can use with my Cleocin T topical. Be sure to have a sensitive skin face wash. Cause i use to clean my skin with all that deep pore cleaning stuff and did no good but dry me out and irratate. Even though my skin felt squeaky clean lol. My acne flared up when the weather changed. I never used moisturizer either jsut started. Seems to be helping alot also since its so dry out. Good luck man