Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, haven't been here in a while but my skin's really clearing up! Unfortunately, my pores are a big as ever, especially on my nose. I've noticed that my mom had ginormous pores over her nose and large ones in her t-zone and I'm afraid that I've inherited it. Is there anything I can do to stop my pores from expanding, permanately? Thanks a bunch! biggrin.gif

Vixen when I first joined here I suggested this product to alot of people. I'd never tried it but there were alot of great responses from users, and I wanted to get some more reviews. Ive now finally got it and although its too early to make any conclusions (using for 2 weeks) I think it's safe to say that it works like they all said. my skin is smoother, softer and my red marks are fading biggrin.gif

It's an all natural soap duo than exfoliates and nourishes the skin and alot of the women using it have experienced significant reduction in pore size, sofar I haven't seen much, but my nose had just had a bad flare-up when I started so that may have slown down any results.

It's Rhassoul + Prairie Oat Mint from daybreak lavender farm. Not expensive and the bar is huge, Im using the Rhassoul every night (still have active acne otherwise it'd be once every other day) and have hardly made a dent into the small portion ive cut off of the main bar. The thread with all the impressive reviews can be seen HERE theres also some other threads on Rhassoul in that same forum. HERE is a thread where poeple talk about how they've used Rhassoul to fight their acne (just incase anyone else is reading this)

anyway, it's an option, I hope you try it. If you did and it worked (which im sure it would) i'd get a huge sense of satisfaction. eusa_angel.gif

go the Rhassoul / POM duo!!

ive got writers cramp now eusa_doh.gif

<--- hopes it wasnt all in vain eusa_shhh.gifeusa_pray.gif

biggrin.gif

Same problem, my nose has giant manholes.

I don't think anything can really help. Pores don't have muscles, i read all the time that pores naturally get bigger and bigger as you grow older, as they get stretched over time (especially for oily skin).

But if anyone can offer any real help that owuld be great.

Thanks

can i buy that shit at stores? i ordered a ipod mini and havent got it for a month, i dont trust online people

Pika I'm on the other side of the globe and received my stuff in less than a week, nicely packaged and with an aditional sampler biggrin.gif going by the lack of negative feedback (concerning the whole online purchasing process) I was confident it'd all work out fine, and it did. I used paypal.

I have the same problem with large pores. Unfortunately, you cannot shrink your pores (thanks to genetics confused.gif ), but steaming the skin and keeping them clean makes them appear smaller. I (although I have good skin) use Proactiv (it is EXCELLENT) daily. During my showers (the steam opens the pores), I use the facial cleanser then follow with WITCH HAZEL on a separate, clean, dry cotton cloth. I hope this helps.

Using an egg white mask every night or every other night also helps with pore size. Just take the clear part of an egg, dump it into a bowl, wisk and apply every night after cleansing for 10-15 minutes. I use a fan brush to apply the egg. After it is dry, rinse off with slightly warm water. Finish with a cold water splashing. Cheap and yet pretty effective. One egg will last for several days if kept covered in the fridge.

Just as an interesting side note........people in the old days, esp. actors and actresses would use egg white UNDER their makeup to make their skin tight and smooth.

nobody's gonna try the Rhassoul are they cry.gif

I followed a tip for the last two nights and left the Rhassoul lather on my nose overnight (washed it off the rest of my face). It might be my eyes playing tricks, showing me what i want to see, but my pores seem smaller, and the red splotchiness has faded (I squeezed a few days ago and had two bright red spots)

I'll post again in a few days, see if the trend continues. wish me luck eusa_pray.gif

Oh, this stuff smells great. I have the spare Rhassoul sitting in my room, and the POM in the bathroom. it's girly, so im gonna post this cool smilie to restore my manliness cool.gif