Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lvlr_Zaleski

What Type Would You Say I Had?

Hey, i just really wanna get peoples views on what type of acne i may have, i must admit, in these pics i myself dnt think it looks that bad, they look decieving to me, but wen i look in the mirror they seem worse sad.gif must of had bad lighting in the house lol. And any suggestions to what i can do to maybe get rid of those ? at the minute this is what i do on a daily basis

Wash my face with hot water and then apply a fair amount of L'Oreal Pure Zone Deep Exfoliating Gel Wash onto my hands and wash my faces, no longer then 15 seconds. I then wash off with warm water and pat my face dry. I then use Silicol Skin gel and apply to the parts of my face where the acne is, i let this dry and wash off with warm water 10 - 15 mins later and pat dry , i then use L'Oreal Pure Zone Anti-Regreasing Moisturiser. I do this 3 times a day cause my face gets real oily so i like to keep my face feeling fresh, but if any1 else has any things i might be able to try then ide be wiling to read and learn about new things, thanks

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

dans regimen takes a month to see good results, botchlas takes 2 weeks and faster.

right i managed to get one of botchlas products but not the other and i also cant order it online cause it tells me it wont ship to the UK confused.gif why is this ? duno what im gonna do now lol, any1 else in the UK on botchlas regimen ? if so where did u get ur clean and clear continuous control 10% bp stuff neutral.gif