Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I have had acne since 15 and now I am 23 yrs old. I have found this recipe to treat acne half a year ago and it works for me(hopefully for everyone else)

Before talking about skincare products I used, I would like to share this traditional recipe :

Ingredients

4 bittergrounds (small one, slightly a little larger than your palm)

2 cucumbers

Take out the seed from the bitterground .

Blend it in a blender with the cucumbers or add sugar if u find it too bitter.

I drink and eat everything.

Drink it for 1 or 2 months and your face will be less oily (Before drinking it, my skin is very oily even after 1 hr of cleansing, now is almost oil free)

But that doesn't stop acne formation. The second part is the skincare products that I use and combined with my bitterground formula prevents breakout.

(I used to take Doxycycline until it starts losing effects on me).

St Ives Medicated Apricot Scrub (www.stives.com) - Some says Scrub doesn't work but it works for me. At the same time, scars are also reduced.

Nivea Visage Oil Regulating Toner

Any Moisturiser (provided it's non-comedogenic)

Benzoyl Peroxide 10% ( I apply on the entire face after PUTTING on moisturiser, the same way Proactiv Solution works, KILLS BACTERIA BEFORE IT INFECTS THE SKIN)

Nivea Visage Oil Regulating Mask (2-3 times a week)

I am now undergoing microdermabrasion to remove scars. There is already a girl asking me for my beauty secret after seeing my skin improvements. Haha, hope that helps everyone on board. Do email me if you need any clarification [email protected]