Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah, I'm back, I know you all missed me so bad. Anyway, I just wanted to kind of strike that last post from the record. And not because I give half a shit about what Brandon thinks, but because I reread it a few days ago and I now realize that it was riddled with ignorance and insensitivity, which are two things I avoid like the plague. I just wanted to say that I like nearly everyone here, and that this messageboard (particularly the "emo" section) is a great resource for everyone who was been afflicted by this rediculously stubborn and isolating disease. I enjoy getting feedback from all of you, and I enjoy sharing my knowledge with people who seek it.

When you're really down about something, the best feeling in the world is to know that someone else feels the same way you do, and that is what this place provides to many people so inclined. So yeah, thanks.

Yes I do agree that Emo has been very helpful during the tough periods.

I'm thankful to have found a site with lots of facts and information, but emotional support as well.