Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mohebee

does bp gel give u nosebleeds?

Hi, i started the regiment about a week ago. i purchased the johnson and johnson 10% BP. howver, i started noticing that i would get nosebleeds. I dont know if they are tied to gether, but i only started to ge tnosebleeds after i started the regimen.

Theses nosebleeds aren't like full nosebleeds, but wheniever i blow my nose there would be blood.

Do u think BP is the culprit? the 10% is too strong? b/c i have used the neutrogena 2.5% in the past before (but not part of the regiment) with no nosebleeds

i used to use proactive and never experienced this.

?

no, it's wonter weather. I always get those in the winter. Plus, if you don''t have humidifter at home you'll get those for sure.

no, it's wonter weather. I always get those in the winter. Plus, if you don''t have humidifter at home you'll get those for sure.

I don't see how the two could be related. The BP's supposed to help with the external part of your face, not the internal. Nosebleeds occur because of internal problems in the nasal area. Like someone already said, it could be just winter weather... I don't know why it would start now if you haven't had problem in the past, maybe it's just coincedental. I used to get nosebleeds in the winter too because of the dry air, but now I apply a thin coat of Vaseline sort of around my nostrils and a tiny bit inside of them (just the outermost part, not like I'm sticking my finger up my nose) to keep them hydrated. It works. I haven't had a single nosebleed ever since I started doing that.