Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

guider their will always be other people in your life that love you and that you will love, if it doesnt work out its not meant to be. im sorry to hear that she broke up with you, ive experienced this and we all experience this. you are not alone

Well most people have been there man. It'll take a while but you'll get over it eventually. In a month believe me, you'll feel tons better than you do now, but to completely get over it will take longer

Guest Shjaker

Guidley sad.gif

No one expects you to get over it right away, and dont let anyone tell you to. If anyone says "Be strong, suck it up and move on" I tell ya what ya do.. ya punch'em in the face, and ask them to have their heart broken.

Take your time, move on at a healthy pace, and don't get into another relationship until you've fully recovered from this one. Moving into something new with lingering feelings always ends up at the shitty end of the stick.

Try not to become a hermit like me though and live inside the house biggrin.gif The more you get out and preoccupy your mind the better.

Take your time, punch people in the face ^_^

*hugs* You run the show!!! eusa_dance.gif Never forget that smile.gif

i have had such bad acne that i have never been asked out or even liked by a guy, and as my friend calli says, dont cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Guest OnlyJoe
yes at least be lucky for havign a girlfriend.  I have never even kissed a girl before *how sad is that??????????????????????*

Im just pathetic!

Guest OnlyJoe
Sad cause I will never have a gf, let alone even have the confidence to talk to one face to face.  Marriage is far into my dreams.  I will never wake up next to someone.

Guest Brandon

Sorry bro. It may be a cliche, but you hear it all the time for a reason: what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. There is something to learn from this experience, but at this point it's too early to see what. I hope you're ok. Are you still coming to the U.S.?

Guest Shjaker
Marriage is far into my dreams.  I will never wake up next to someone.

Sorry bro. It may be a cliche, but you hear it all the time for a reason: what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. There is something to learn from this experience, but at this point it's too early to see what. I hope you're ok. Are you still coming to the U.S.?