Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, bit of a silly question but if I was to purchase Dans bp gel would the delivery be discreet i.e would the package arrive with Acne.org on it, I just wouldnt want the whole world to know my problem! eusa_angel.gif

a big Acne.org truck arrives by your house in the middle of the day, and a guy dressed up as a giant zit brings the package to you which says Acne.org in giant letters!

well, actually it's a normal looking box with something like "fulfillment center" written on the return address. Don't worry about it.

BP Gel

Fulfillment Center

Rest-Of-Address

Also there's something like

"2 BP Gel" written on a tiny little label, indicating how many you've ordered. I don't think anyone who doesn't know exactly what BP gel is (as in by visiting this site) will know what's in your container.

The tube on the other hand... ouch. It's got Acne.org printed in very large type! I still use it in my bedroom and not a bathroom I share w/one or two other people.

a big Acne.org truck arrives by your house in the middle of the day, and a guy dressed up as a giant zit brings the package to you which says Acne.org in giant letters!

well, actually it's a normal looking box with something like "fulfillment center" written on the return address. Don't worry about it.

Guest Keeley

I just don't get what the big deal is if you use this product. If you have Acne you aren't the only one! It's not like you have the plague. This is no different than buying hand soap or shampoo. Don't fret about it. I don't get why anyone would be embarassed to leave it in their bathroom. Is there a market for a giant lock box for the bathroom so embarassed people can put their tampax and acne products in the? wink.gif

So if for some reason you ordered hygiene product online, you wouldn't need the delivery to be discreet? Acne may be on my face, but still I wouldn't want someone coming up to me talking about it! No thank you!

So if for some reason you ordered hygiene product online, you wouldn't need the delivery to be discreet?  Acne may be on my face, but still I wouldn't want someone coming up to me talking about it!  No thank you!

I toss it into the cart and go about my own business. Same with when I was buying NOTS in the stores. There's even a section marked "acne", but once you walk out of the store w/a million people going about their own business, you no longer have to really share the experience on a personal level if you don't feel comfortable doing so.

a huge tube of CLEARLY marked zit cream is a disadvantage. Some people might feel comfortable proudly displaying it, but I'm guessing the majority of people don't.

i find it odd how people are so worried about it, i know it can be embarrassing to look down the4 aisles in shops and stuff sometimes, but it seems odd cos everyone will know you have it anyway. maybe its just a weird mental thing. im not embarrassed anymore, i'd prefer to be actively doing something about it, whether people see me buying products or not. but yeah, i can understand how people would be embarrased in some situations.