Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bez157

Scar cream may work!

I was just wondering why she would mention the pimples if you had not brought it up.

Hey, do you know of anyone else who is trying the cream?

Do you know where else did she post about selling this cream besides the first link you provided?

I would like to buy some but I am affraid of it being a scam. I've never heard of anything that promises to work 100%.

I got the hormotonic cream today. The lady is going to tell me exactly how to use it.

I'll keep u posted.

P.S

My skin looks better !

How are you apply the cream? Do you put it on in the morning or night? I know that u need to go for about 8 hours without anything so do you take a shower and let your skin repair then apply the cream?

Good question--

I wash my face before bed and in the afternoon. After washing my face at night I go to bed without applying ANY cream, I wake up apply it once in the scar are. I then apply it again after 2 hours. After another 2 hours I wash my face. I then apply another application of the cream. Then at night I wash my face. So I apply it 3 times in one day.

I repeat this proceess daily.

This is for the hormolink cream, I have yet to know what to do about the hormotonic cream. I am waiting to here back from the women

Can you tell any differences between the two different creams? Smell-texture etc?

I also meant to ask before what does the cream feel like on your skin?

well the creams are quite different. The smells are different (the hormotonic does smell stronger). The hormotonic seems thicker--though I have not yet touched it. It is darker in colour aswell, the harmolink is like white.

The harmolink cream amzingly felt like nothing on my face, and it absorbed extremely fast and well. I like this stuff, and it appears to be working a bit!

Thanks for the update BEZ,

can you answer these questions i asked before:

do you know of anyone else who is trying the cream?

Do you know where else she posted about selling this cream besides the first link you provided?

keep us updated

thanks

Freedom==

Sorry I don't know anyone who is trying the cream aswell as me. She said she has sent off a few orders to America recently. I have asked for emails of people who have tried it but only NOW has there been a demand. I suppose I am like a "guinea pig" with this thing.

I don't think she has posted anywhere else besidees the first link. I don't think she wants to do this to heavily (selling the cream). She is clearly not in it for money and scams, she would have had posts EVERYWHERE.

take care

well I have started using the HORMOTONIC cream for a day, no apparent results yet. There are tiny bumps on my skin-- I think do to exfoliation, does anyone know anything about this??

I'll continue to keep you all posted...

Yes, I do remember posting that but it was in the context of her saying that. I am not sure myself if these tiny bumps are my skin exfoliating or not. I can't be sure she is completely right..

Anyone know for sure?

Well the pimples/bumps might be a common occurance with use of the cream since she did mention it without you bringing it up; maybe so you would not be surprised when it happened. Are they like acne bumps or irritation bumps?

And what does the new cream feel like?

Well the tiny bumps aren't irratation and they don't seem to be acne bumps either.

I actually brought up the fact that I was getting these bumps....

The new cream is a lot thicker then the hormolink it is thick. It does not absorb to well compared to the other cream I used. She said this is normal until the skin smoothes out a bit, after using the cream for a few days.

I've been using the cream for about 2 days now and nothing significant has happened. I'll keep this thread updated, but probably weekly.

Take it easy.....

Hi Bez. I tried to transfer money to her today through my bank but they were a bit confused by the information she gave me. There was a routing number AND a swift code. Would you mind telling me how you transferred money? Can I do a wire transfer like through western union or something? I am going to ask her as well but she might not really know the procedure too well from this end either.

I would really appreciate a detailed response.

Bumble-- I am currently using free samples she has sent me through the post.

When I do decide to order the cream I will send the money by CASH.

Well it's been a few days of using the harmotonic cream and I can see some reults, no joking. My skin does seem to be getting smoother and some hard edges of the scars are smoothing. My scars were not too severe but not shallow either. I would class them as moderate, some mild.

My skin seems a bit tighter then normal I suppose because the cream is working away at the scar tissue-- any comments concerning this would be helpful!

I'll keep you posted.....

That is encouraging news to hear! :):D

Can you see any exfoliation going on, like that seen with use of peeling topicals such as salicylate acid or glycolic acid? I am contemplating how drying this would be for my skin especially since you note tightness. When you rinse off the cream is your skin dry or flakey?

The improvement you see could be due to the tightening/drying of the skin, most scars will improve in appearance when pulled taught. Possibly since you have noticed irritation (red pimples/rash) this improvement could be due to swelling of the skin.

What part of your face are you applying the cream to? How large of an area are you testing?

FREEDOM:

well there is NO dry flaking or anything like that.

What does the exfoliating your talking about look like??

I am applying the cream on the right side of my cheek. The area is approximately 8cm x 8cm.

Have you ever used any acne products that dried out your skin and made it flaky, irritated, rough, or tight? This is what I am talking about.

Well my skin looks a lot smoother and better to say the least. My skin still feels a bit tighter but this is to to the skin "dissolving" as the woman put it. Skin usually tightens from ANY treatment though. My skin was much tighter while on accutane for example. Even using benzoyl peroxide skin tightens.

* definite improvements, at this stage I will definitely order the cream from this woman. It is apparently 3 small pots of cream which should last a month. I recieved one pot FREE for me to try it, which will last me a month on its own. She said if you you use the cream ALL OVER your face the pot will last about 10 days. ( 3 pots x 10days = 1 months supply)

Take care I'll keep you posted.