Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Polka

Lets hear your acne HORROR stories

Hi, any bad experiences anyone wanna share? I have two that stick to my mind

1)I was playin soccer for the school team. It was very hot. And somehow two spots on my forehead burst and there was blood on my face. I was laughed at a lot and I ran off halfway through!

2)This good looking kid one day just tapped me on the shoulder in class and said really loudly 'fukin hell you're a spotty fuck' and the whole class was quite and all looking at me.

Oh well I thought I'd share. ANyone else want to?

Guest Shjaker

I was standing with my friend since elementary school with a group of kids she knew, but I didn't all that well. So we were just talking, and halfway through this short little bugger comes up and starts hanging around with us, and then randomly he starts examining my face [acne] and bursts out "Why are you so ugly?" at me. X.O;; I've never been so mortified in my life. I can tell you, I had some tears to shed when I got home cry.gif

Guest Shjaker
oh man I feel your pain. I had similar stuff a few times. But that immature kids for you.

lol short people are funny.

well if i was there with you I would've given him slap for you and an earful!

Guest Shjaker

Lol I've come to the conclusion that he did that because he's insecure with himself. That is usually the root to ignorant people, or so I've found through getting to know people who I wished I never took the time to get to know tongue.gif

yeh thats true. I don't know about you, but its always the short (usually tubby) kiddies that are rude to me.

Well Im off, so catcha later!

Well, I have many but Ill list a few.

1. I was in elementary school and during recess we used to play a chasing game called "catch a girl, freak a girl". It was hot as hell, and I was sweating bullets when I finally caught this girl I liked. Just then, The end bell for recess rang and she points to my sweaty acne ( in front of everyone else) and says " see thats what happens when you dont wash your face". Bitch.

2. One day in my math class in high school, I had an abundance of white heads on my forehead and on my cheeks. Im talking about the big, white, lumpy, pus poppin out shiny ones. This girl next to me points and looks at them and says really loud " eww! He needs some pussy! " Everyone starts laughing, I thought my life was over then. Heh. rolleyes.gif

I dont get made fun of any more though. Just constant stares. But then again, they could be admiring my hotness, but I dunno. Blah.

question.gif IQs question.gif

Hi, any bad experiences anyone wanna share? I have two that stick to my mind

1)I was playin soccer for the school team. It was very hot. And somehow two spots on my forehead burst and there was blood on my face. I was laughed at a lot and I ran off halfway through!

2)This good looking kid one day just tapped me on the shoulder in class and said really loudly 'fukin hell you're a spotty fuck' and the whole class was quite and all looking at me.

Oh well I thought I'd share. ANyone else want to?

I have so many. Where do I begin?

1) Friends telling me that I only look like a teen because I have zits.

2)At my freshman orientation, a guy that I know reached for my face and said, "I just want to pop them!"

3)It was the first week of school, at gym class. Some guys were talking about one of them hooking up with a freshman girl. They called my name, and when I turned around they all started laughing like monkeys. One guy said, *mumblemumble*"I don't want an ugly girl."*mumblemumble* Later, a girl right behind me, pointed to me and said to her boyfriend, "Look at her. She's ugly, isn't she?"

4)I went to stay at the hospital for two days because of depression-related things. One of the guys said, "My God, look at her face!"

5)A girl at the same place asked me, "Do you have poison ivy? What made you break out so much?"

6) A little girl asked me what happened to my face, even when I was wearing makeup and she couldn't see all my scars.

7) My family has mentioned many times how much better I've looked since I've started wearing makeup.

I'm not lying for attention or anything, btw. All of these things have been said to me, and I will never be able to forget them.

I feel so sorry for you disgusting.. I wish none of that had ever happened. People can be really insensitive and I believe the things those people said to you are completely rude and their cruelty will come back to haunt them one day.

i can only remember one: but thats because i controlled my acne all through highschool so i never had to deal with it

in gr 8 there was this really obnoxious overweight kid name jan. and he would say rude thigns to diferent people- he would call people yellow-toothed. ugly. stupid. even though, he truely, eppitomized these things. one day i called hima dick for hurting this guy i knew, this shy guy. and he said, shut up pimpley... meanwhile i only had like 2 zits- i cant imagine what he would have said to me last week in t he middle of my accutane initial!

also- so embaressing, last week at work in the middle of my accutane initial i had to wear tons of makeup to cover everything up- but i didnt put anything just above my lips, i had a few red marks. and one of the older residents came up to me and asked me about ’my rash’(i work with the elderly) and i told he ri had an allergic reaction to a cold sore cream) later on one of the aids said �you should get those coldsores(pimples, rather!) treated, they are wrecking your perfect skin� ha!

i thought that was a good one! those at my work dont know how bad my skin has the ability to get!

sometimes people suck, and have no shame. and when they scrutinizze tiny little flaws, on days where your skin is far from its worst, those are the worst! cos you think, wow, if they really knew, they wouldnt be able to accept me.

sometimes i think peopel are so offended by disappealing traits like acne or scars or whatnot because it alerts them to their own flawed nature. and that everything is flawed. and thats a scary thing some people cant embrace.

I have so many. Where do I begin?

1) Friends telling me that I only look like a teen because I have zits.

2)At my freshman orientation, a guy that I know reached for my face and said, "I just want to pop them!"

3)It was the first week of school, at gym class. Some guys were talking about one of them hooking up with a freshman girl. They called my name, and when I turned around they all started laughing like monkeys. One guy said, *mumblemumble*"I don't want an ugly girl."*mumblemumble* Later, a girl right behind me, pointed to me and said to her boyfriend, "Look at her. She's ugly, isn't she?"

4)I went to stay at the hospital for two days because of depression-related things. One of the guys said, "My God, look at her face!"

5)A girl at the same place asked me, "Do you have poison ivy? What made you break out so much?"

6) A little girl asked me what happened to my face, even when I was wearing makeup and she couldn't see all my scars.

7) My family has mentioned many times how much better I've looked since I've started wearing makeup.

I'm not lying for attention or anything, btw. All of these things have been said to me, and I will never be able to forget them.

I feel sorry for you, Disgusting. You had to endure all that fucking shit. Urgh. Be strong, girl ...

I feel sad for you all, these experiences have such a big effect on us, but these twats probably don't even remember what they did.

Happy new year all, chin up!

When I was in fifth grade, my "firend" told me "If I had a face like yours, I wouldn't come to school!"

That is the most embarracing one. I guess I got lucky with people, but who knows what they are saying behind my back.

Meh, schoolkid insults are to be expected, if it wasn't the acne it would be anything else different about you.

How about your own mother calling you an "fucking ugly bastard" on several occasions, each time it obliterates the last few chunks of your self-confidence, simply because its your mother saying it (insults from strangers are nothing in comparison). After all, isn't the joke supposed to be "he's got a face only a mother could love". Not good to be below that benchmark.

4th time she calls you it your confidence is utterly gone, mind is defenseless against the self-hating feelings we all have, sink into a massive depression, so you don't talk to her for a year (even though you are living in the same tiny house at the time).

3 years later, still haven't talked to her, severed all contact with entire family and still can't forget such a casual, cruel insult (which would seem like nothing to people without our horrible skin and the mental damage it causes).

oh JoeTheBlow, I'm really really sorry to hear that..

It's the worst when your mom calls you ugly. I mean how is that possible? Mother gives birth to a child who has 50% of her genes, that means she calls herself ugly.

Damn it I don't even know how to make you feel better ;(

Wow....I never knew how rude people could be sometimes, it finally hit me when I read this thread. I dont have very bad acne, just a few red marks and spots on my chin.

The only thing that I really remember was when I was playing with my little 2 y.o. nephew, and he pokes my face, frowns, and goes "booboo?"

Guest Shjaker
The only thing that I really remember was when I was playing with my little 2 y.o. nephew, and he pokes my face, frowns, and goes "booboo?"

I remembered something else... It's not MY horror story but anyways...

In the girls' bathroom in our school it says:

"[name] picks her white heads and then eats them"

"[name] does too!"

what a stupidity..

I feel sorry for those people even though I don't know them, but it seems like they're in school this year because it appeared this year...so yeah

Guest !CiRiEiEiP!
How about your own mother calling you an "fucking ugly bastard" on several occasions,