Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
superman87

Dandruff Shampoo helps acne?

I was really surprised to hear that dandruff shampoo helps reduce oil production, if this is true im definitely gonna give it a shot. But i was just curious where this information came from. Is there an article or some doctor's website that i could read about. I don't doubt that it has worked for you guys but i'm just curious as to exactly how it works. Thanks.

The Classic clean made me break out on my forehead a bit, but Refresh or Extra Fullness really helps. Classic Clean makes it feel like my hair is still greasy.....

ALL I KNOW IS THAT HEAD&SHOULDERS IS THE BEST SHAMPOO FOR HAIR BECAUSE IT COMES WITH EXTRA VITIMANS AND MOSTURIZERS CAUSE ITS FOR DANDRUFF WITCH IS BASICLY DRY SCALP IT MAKES HAIR REAKKY SOFT AND HEALTHY ITS THE BEST BESUTY SECRET SHHHHHHHHHH.

AND I WOULD NOT BE SUPRISED IF IT HELPED ACNE.

I wrote an article, and it may have been misleading. You see, you can get acne because of your hair, and the products you have on it. During the day you sweat, and the product from your hair can clog pores, and therefore create acne. What Dandruff Shampoo does is clean your hair, and lower the risk of the oil, combining with the hair product to create acne. It does not solve acne, but it does reduce the risk, and helps cut any oils coming from the top of your scalp

so it would help with forehead acne. I dont have that but its good to know. I thought it somehow actually stopped oil production on your face which would be amazing but alittle to much to ask. Thanks anyways.