Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
some

salicylic peel, glycolic and Tca - how to combine

i just got today my sample orders today of 15% sylycilic peel + 50% glycolic peel + 12.5 % TCa peel.

is the a way/routine to combine them all ? (of course i don't mean all at once . i mean - for example - the first month do each week 1 glycolic peel . next month the salycilc .. .etc....

(and what should i stop using before the peel (retin A , hydroquinone ? )...

+ i also got samples of copper pepetide and Emu oil . do you have any tips of how to use those things after the peel ? i'm new to those substances.

thanks .

I don't know how you should stagger the peels. I can answer your question about retin-a. People here say to stop it at least two days prior to the peel. I wouldn't use it again until the peeling and irritation from the peel subsides.

emmanuel , thanks. i also know i should stop using retin (i think mayve even 4 days).

what about simple moisturizers with Vitamin A ?

about the peels , of course i don't mean to to all the samples in one week. i was just wondering in which order to do a sylicalic 15% glycolic 50% and spot 12.5 % Tca peel.

Personally, I wouldn't use the glycolic acid at all. The salicylic will do everything the glycolic will do, with much less risk of hyperpigmentation and burns/crusting. Once you are healed from your TCA treatments, you can use the salicylic once a week. The copper peptides should be used at least every other day while you are doing the peels. Apply the emu oil over the peptide serum after the serum dries.

Personally, I wouldn't use the glycolic acid at all. The salicylic will do everything the glycolic will do, with much less risk of hyperpigmentation and burns/crusting. Once you are healed from your TCA treatments, you can use the salicylic once a week. The copper peptides should be used at least every other day while you are doing the peels. Apply the emu oil over the peptide serum after the serum dries.