Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tobster85

My BP RegimenLog

Guest Tobster85

Ok, so I ordered 2 BP tubes, along with 3 Basis Sensitive Skin Bars and 2 Eucerin Skin Renewal Day Lotion bottles. I ordered the BP from Dan and the rest from Drugstore.com

All arrived on a pretty timely manner and in good shipping.

I've used the BP already and my acne is clearing right away!

Guest Tobster85

Ok, so first, a little background info.

I'm 19 years old male and have had mild to moderate acne for as long as I can remember. I tried Proactiv when it first came out. It was the most successful, but it was extremely harsh on my face. I then switched to a salicylic acid routine(a gel when washing the face and then a stinging toner) and have used that since. It does an Ok job. It prevents major breakouts, but I still have acne.

I take two showers a day, usually morning and night, just to wash my hair and face. I have kinda medium length hair so I have to wash it regularly. I used a loofah poof to wash, as well as on my face. If I miss any showers, or don't do the salicylic routine, I'll breakout.

I completely cut out the salicylic products and don't even scrub my face with the loofah, I just wash gently barehanded with the Basics soap, use the BP, and then use the moisturizer.

For day 2, my current pimples/zits have started to recede, although one or two have come up. I'll take/post pics when I get home.

Hey man, keep us posted. Cant wait to see the pics.

On a diff note, i went to your website and you got a pretty good body, you workout or smthing ? Taking protein or creatine ??

Guest Tobster85
Hey man, keep us posted. Cant wait to see the pics.

On a diff note, i went to your website and you got a pretty good body, you workout or smthing ? Taking protein or creatine ??

Guest Tobster85

Ok, now on day 3. Acne is slowly clearing. No new breakout/spots.

One thing that I added to Dan's regimen is to drink water. Lots and lots of water. I drink almost a gallon of water a day. I split it up. 1/3 in the morning, 1/3 during the day, and 1/3 in the evening. I think that this is helping me the most. The only down side...heh...is that I have to pee ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME. Couple times an hour. Bleh. wink.gif

Another thing I've noticed since on the regimen, is that my face looks pretty oily/shiny. I'm sure it's due to the moisturizer. Any tips on how to cut it down? What about toning some of the redness down?

Pics before BP in the morning

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Tobster85

Guest Tobster85

Recently, my forehead is my only problem area. I haven't had a breakout around my mouth and chin is awhile. I do get a pimple/zit or two under my chin/neck.

I started the regimen at full dose. I use two full fingers of BP for my whole face, plus a dab or two. I then use two full fingers of Eucerin.

My face hasn't been overly red or flaky yet. It only felt tight once, but it went away quickly. When applying the BP and Eucerin, I haven't had to much stinging. If it does, it's bearable and passes quickly.

So, I'm on day 4. One or two pimples/zits have gone away, but one or two have come up. Man, it really takes patients for putting all that BP and Eucerin on....phew. I have to wake up earlier. I was almost late for work yesterday. Oh well, it's worth it.

I forgot to take pictures before the morning BP, I'll take them afterwords. I'm the process now.