Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Is the Dove Clarfying Toner oil-free and does it clog pores?

Ditto for the Essentials and Sensitive Essentials Creams, Lotions, and Cleansers.

I have used Dove Sensitive Essentials foaming cleanser, and it sucks! it made me break out and does not fight oil what so ever! I prefer the Dove sensitive skin body bar for my face. It cleared me up over the summer really well. It has no oils or fragrances, its really good. I was skeptical about using it at first but it turned out to be the one of the best face soaps that I have used. Now I am using Purpose but I am thinking of going back to using the Dove.

Just to chime in, I've been washing with a dove bar (not the sensitive skin, just the standard white) for six months or so now and have zero complaints. In all of my research and browsing I've never heard of anyone ever complain of it causing a breakout either.

I have very oily skin, btw, just as a point of reference.

I am a huge fan of Dove. I use the sensitive skin bar, the toner and the sensitive essentials day lotion, and have zero complaints, actually it's my favorite line of products.

I am a huge fan of Dove. I use the sensitive skin bar, the toner and the sensitive essentials day lotion, and have zero complaints, actually it's my favorite line of products.