Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
selfesteemking

porcelana dark spots fader

has anyone tried this and ifso can you explain everything about it such as side effects, length of time, if its pore clogging thanks!

I just started using this about a week ago.

I've already seen some results.

I haven't had any pore clogging and my skin is sensitive.

I break out with new moisturizers and things,

so I'm surprised that this didn't make me break out.

I haven't had any side effects.

I've been using it every night.

My marks are stubborn so the fact

that I see results so soon is exciting.

I bought it at rite aid for less than 10 dollars.

It's a thick cream [feels like a night moisturizer]

As for bleaching it hasn't changed the color of the skin around the marks.

So far it's working wonderfully and I have tried many products.

[lactic peels, ddf fade gel, exfoliation, masks, and natural products]

So I say give it a go since it's cheap and you can always return it if you hate it.

Is your skin fair? or medium? or dark? 'cuz my skin is already really light.. i'm just afraid that'll i'll get even paler.

got it 4 days and hoping it helps. eusa_pray.gif

1 good thing i noticed is it absorbs quick and doesnt leave a mess.

I bought the daytime kind because they didn't have the night kind. But I've been using it 2x a day and it seems to be helping out, even if it's just a little bit. It smells good too.

I bought this about a week ago and was gonna post, but was afraid I would jinx myself. I am fair skinned and I think that it is working pretty well to fade my marks and it was only like $5.50.

does this really make ur face pale? i would want my face to get pale lol cuz my face gets red at some parts cuz of red marks and there surrounding but anyways keep us updated!

well my reaction is kind of mixed.

i bought it like 2 weeks ago after reading about it on here. at first i was using it b4 putting on my retin-a, and it seemed to work for a day or two and then i started getting a bunch of small whiteheads everywhere, so i stopped using both, and used retin-a till i got all the small pimples away. i started back up on porcelana (by itself, with no retin-a) about 3 days ago after i felt my face was clear again, anyway again it worked good for 2-3 days and helped even out skin tone, but again starting last night, and again this morning i noticed a ton of whiteheads forming, and even some wierd looking bumps that look like thier under my skin, and they arent as small.

im assuming maybe this is an initial breakout, and i should stick with it longer, but i'd rather have no pimples than a few annoying red marks.

so my question is has anyone else had an inital breakout with this stuff? i'd like to continue using it, but its making me take one step forward and two steps back as far as clearing up.

well my reaction is kind of mixed.

i bought it like 2 weeks ago after reading about it on here. at first i was using it b4 putting on my retin-a, and it seemed to work for a day or two and then i started getting a bunch of small whiteheads everywhere, so i stopped using both, and used retin-a till i got all the small pimples away. i started back up on porcelana (by itself, with no retin-a) about 3 days ago after i felt my face was clear again, anyway again it worked good for 2-3 days and helped even out skin tone, but again starting last night, and again this morning i noticed a ton of whiteheads forming, and even some wierd looking bumps that look like thier under my skin, and they arent as small.

im assuming maybe this is an initial breakout, and i should stick with it longer, but i'd rather have no pimples than a few annoying red marks.

so my question is has anyone else had an inital breakout with this stuff? i'd like to continue using it, but its making me take one step forward and two steps back as far as clearing up.

oh i've been on the retin-a for over a year now, it wasnt an initial breakout from that