Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Y'know, I've kind of noticed something about this forum. It seems to make me feel WORSE about my acne. Because the whole theme of this place is acne... acne this, acne that. BUt the real fact is that you really DON'T have to feel bad about your acne. I'm not saying that you should just forget about it, but I am saying that you should not focus on it, not stress about it, and not meditate on it for Christ's sake. It's just a skin problem. Worrying about it really doesn't help it any. In fact, it makes it worse, because stress causes acne.

Basically what I'm trying to say is GET ON WITH YOUR FUCKING LIFE. I know how all you guys feel; I am willing to bet that I have acne worse than at least 80 percent of you. I have severe cystic acne. I don't get little tiny whiteheads and blackheads, I get HUGE CYSTS. And I have been treating them, but that doesn't really make a difference. I have found that not stressing about them is a big improvement to life in general.

I used to stress about them as well; at times, it was all I could think about. There were times in my life I seriously considered suicide. I mean, I had the gun to my head. But come on. I know it's a bitch, but everyone's got problems. There are many worse things you could have. At least you don't have fucking psoriasis. Imagine that, huh?

It's all in your attitude. Recently I have become involved with a very attractive female. At first I was very concerned about my appearance, but she really doesn't seem to care. In fact, she touches them, even KISSES them, and as far as I can tell, she finds me no less attractive. That is the main reason I am making those post. To make this statement: IT'S ALL IN YOUR ATTITUDE.

I really am trying to help you guys. I know how all of you feel, and probably beyond. But I really hope this helps. Keep up your regimen, go to the dermatologist, do whatever you can to get that shit gone. But don't fixate on it. What's the use in making yourself feel worse? Buck up, cheer up, and get out there! I can tell that you're all good people, and you have a lot to offer to the world. Don't let this ruin it!

Guest Brandon

Hey, I have a solution....how about if you don't like the tone of this forum, you don't come here. Because when people are feeling bad about their acne and get depressed they specifically come here, as this is the designated place for dealing with "Emotional and psychological effects of acne". You piss me off when you pop in and tell people to, "GET ON WITH YOUR FUCKING LIFE" just because you're in a good situation. Good for you, now fuck off. This issue has been beaten to death in the summer...and never ended well:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...topic=25527&hl=

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...topic=26075&hl=

Guest Keeley

wow... i dont really know what to say about that... you know, i have really mild acne and to be honest at the moment i'm clear (thank god), but you do have a point, but only in one respect, that there is more to life that acne but then again acne can get people down and like Brandon said this place is for people to share their thoughts and feelings. You know I’ve battled with stupid bloody acne for years and when I was at school people did take the mik, and at times my spots was all I could think about, so just telling people to go get a life is fucking ridiculus! Some people’s way of dealing with the problem is by talking to people who are in the same boat as them and that is why they come here!

Guest Tracy

I often wonder what's really going on with people who make threads such as these.

TDM,

Please keep in mind that not everyone handles things in the same manner that you do. Perhaps your heart was in the right place when you made this thread.....however, don't be surprised if people do not find your 'pep talk' very comforting.

hey guys, he/she was only trying to help. TDM, if it makes you better mine is certainly worser than 98% of people here. DOn't expect me to act all happy and shit

But yeh, what brandon said was true. Emo is a place for us all to help each other out, and to totally bitch about anything acne related. The emo forum has to be the best forum here, nice friendly peeps here.

The forum makes me feel better Being. I am able to speak to similar people and speak about things I'd never be able to speak about to others.

Yosh!

Hey, I have a solution....how about if you don't like the tone of this forum, you don't come here. Because when people are feeling bad about their acne and get depressed they specifically come here, as this is the designated place for dealing with "Emotional and psychological effects of acne". You piss me off when you pop in and tell people to, "GET ON WITH YOUR FUCKING LIFE" just because you're in a good situation. Good for you, now fuck off. This issue has been beaten to death in the summer...and never ended well:

Well, you have good point there. But, sometimes when you feel like shit you want to talk to someone. It's pretty hard to talk to people face to face about acne. They look at you like your a freak and they really don't understand. People with acne see this forum and they want to pure there heart out and say what they feel about themselves. There looking for support, encourgement and to be heard. That's one of the reason this forum is all about. To help us and to make us take all the anger and sadness we have inside. If we don't do that we could live in agony that would tutore us for the rest of our life that's why we need to let it out.

Many reason's people post stuff about they hate having acne cause' they want to be heard.

But, thanks for the post.

Guest Brandon
Hey asshole, SORREE. I know that this place is for sharing feelings and everything, and it feels good to do it once and a while, but you don't have to get all pissy and defensive about it. I was just trying to make some people feel better, but obviously some people don't WANT to feel better. So hide in your room and fondle your face if you want, cocksucker. Eat shit and die.

I kinda agree, he explained about his original post and was apologetic and empathetic too..

Byz

BRANDON, TDM can say whatever the hell he feels like, if u dont like it then dont read it and keep ur mouth shut. hes giving u the best possible advice tehre is. i mean i could give u another one. how about instead of u not worrying about it and having a good time, u go an worry about ur acne 24/7, and dont leave ur bathroom until ur acne clears up, which will be never if u keep worrying about it so much.

Guest Brandon
BRANDON, TDM can say whatever the hell he feels like, if u dont like it then dont read it and keep ur mouth shut. hes giving u the best possible advice tehre is. i mean i could give u another one. how about instead of u not worrying about it and having a good time, u go an worry about ur acne 24/7, and dont leave ur bathroom until ur acne clears up, which will be never if u keep worrying about it so much.

BRANDON, u are a typical idiot who is unaware of his surroundings and follows a fucking utopia created by your depressed and lifeless piece of shit u call a brain. im really sorry if comments such as " go out and have a good time" are completely unimaginable for u, especially since ur ego and self esteem are probably so low and horrible that u dont even leave ur room. obviously u are unaware of a life outside ur room and computer, but their are pple that do other things besides take care of their skin.

P.S. please leave ur room. u might make friends outside of ACNE.ORG

p.s.s. im really sorry to bring truth out to u like this.

Guest Brandon

xxmichoxx:

Let me get this straight...you call me an idiot? YOU call ME an idiot?? You can't type for shit, have crappy spelling and grammar skills and barely possess the language skills of a fucking chimp, and you say that I'm the idiot? That's so funny I could cry.

Once again, another dimwitted fool attacks me with no logic; aimlessly trying to insult me with your personal attacks. Your latest post has nothing to do with the original topic and demonstrates how dumb you actually are. You can't argue with intelligence, so you use the little bb of a brain in that tennis ball you call a head to scramble together an embarassing post. I could make a better post drunk, and I'm almost there now. I shit on your pathetic post. Happy New Year.

P.S. And it's not "PSS", numbnuts. It's P.P.S. Post post script.