Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Venus

Pregenancy

Not sure where I should've post this, but anyway...

I've thought about the possibilities on pregnancy in the future. I would love to have kids in the future, but I can't imagine going through 9 months w/o putting anything on my skin. Who here has been pregnant & what can you do to treat heavy oil & cysts during pregnancy?

This is one of the reasons I would like to have kids in my mid 30's, a little later. I'm 23 now.

I am 5 months along and still doing the regimen but only at night because the hormonal changes have cleared my skin a lot. I guess is save to do because bp turns into oxygen once in the body and is harmless to the baby according to my doc.

I started having acne after the giving birth and breastfeeding for a year which put my monthly behind for about two years. I tried all kinds of things that worked for a couple of months but not for too long until the regimen. I've been on the regimen for 6 months and my skin is 100% clear now but it took about 4 months to get to this stage. I also had red skin for 3 months but not anymore.

Just ask your doctor and if he says is OK then go for it because in combination with your hormonal changes during pregnancy, your skin will do good.

Take care!

Judith

Wow, I didn't realize that using topicals during pregnancy was an issue. I am also on the Regimen, and am sure I will be for the rest of my topical-using days - it works that well for me - so I guess I won't have anything to worry about when I decide to have children. smile.gif