Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SSS

PURE DEMING - FADING MAKRS

How soon has anyone seen results using the pure deming r ala gel for their marks,

does it fade the marks left after acne, or does it just make your skin soft??

It is reported to fade marks, and make the skin softer. as for how long it takes to see results i have no clue.

i have been using the r ala gel for about 2 weeks, i havent seen any change in my skin...

when i wash the r ala gel off my skin seems to be dry and tight, not real soft and moisterized like other people said,,

That is quite normal for using the R-ALA version. The regular version is more moisturising. With the R-ALA version, a moisturiser is usually required after use, as the increased potency of the alpha lipoic acid dries the skin somewhat. The tightness you are feeling is due to the DMAE, which tightens pores.

How long have you been leaving the gel on for? You may see better results if you leave it on for an hour each time.

i usually leave it on for about an hour, sometimes longer if i have the time,,,

im looking for something to help me with the darkened pigmentation left after acne, so i thought i would try the r ala gel,