Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Emu Oil Turning Me Into A Monkey

Hi alll,

I've been using emu oil as a moisturiser for 2 weeks now and its fantastic. My red marks have faded by about 60 % and it has also not caused me any acne to form. I think that this is because of the anti inflammatory and anti bacterial effects of the oil. It is also non comedogenic as well. You guys should try it. This is way better than all the other commercial moisturisers ive tried that usually will contain more than 1 more clogging ingredient in them.

What im worried about is i know that emu oil promotes skin and hair growth. I have a hairy face redface.gif.... all over my face i have these tiny facial hairs and when i mean my face i mean my WHOLE face. The hairs are very tiny and short tho and what im worried about is that emu oil will make my facial hair grow thicker, longer and incourage more facial hair to form.

Can someone plz tell me if this is true. Plz help me plz. I don;t want good skin but then i end up looking like a monkey face ninja.gif Also does emu oil make your pores larger???

Hey tarentinos,

can you please post some information you find interesting about emu oil. Maybe it can help us all

Thks

Hi alll,

I've been using emu oil as a moisturiser for 2 weeks now and its fantastic. My red marks have faded by about 60 % and it has also not caused me any acne to form. I think that this is because of the anti inflammatory and anti bacterial effects of the oil. It is also non comedogenic as well.  You  guys should try it. This is way better than all the other commercial moisturisers ive tried that usually will contain more than 1 more clogging ingredient in them.

What im worried about is i know that emu oil promotes skin and hair growth. I have a hairy face  redface.gif.... all over my face i have these tiny facial hairs and when i mean my face i mean my WHOLE face. The hairs are very tiny and short tho and what im worried about is that emu oil will make my facial hair grow thicker, longer and incourage more facial hair to form.

Can someone plz tell me if this is true. Plz help me plz. I don;t want good skin but then i end up looking like a monkey face  ninja.gif  Also does emu oil make your pores larger???

I haven't used Emu Oil myself. I've just seen it at the fair and heard things about it helping or curing Acne. I've also read some posts that advocate using Emu Oil.

The post just sparked my interest ( :

I haven't noticed any differences in facial hair. My fingernails are stronger though wink.gif .

My skin has been very happy with the emu oil.

I haven't noticed any differences in facial hair. My fingernails are stronger though  wink.gif .

My skin has been very happy with the emu oil.

Emu oil is chucked full of healthy stuff for your skin.

Infact, it's so non-comedogenic that it goes right through your skin, hence it's effectiveness. This also is good if you apply it after products used to spot treat.

So if you put tea tree oil on a pimple, then put emu oil on it. It brings the ingredients through the skin right to the pimple. You can get rid of bad pimples in 1-2 days with this method. I've tried and I can attest, it works pretty well.

Which brand are you using?  How does the skin bio emu oil smell like??Anyone has used it.  I hear it smells funny. But what???

Please