Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DavidPT40

B5 really hurts my stomach

What are some ways I can lessen the effects of B5 making my stomach upset? I have tried taking it with food, still causes an upset stomach. Not diarrhea, just makes my stomach hurt.

Guest OnlyJoe

i has the same problem and was sometimes sick straight after.

i found it almost impossible to drink on b5 as i felt sick after literally one sip of beer.

I normally come out in favor of supplements, but at the astronomically high levels I've read for this B-5 program and the distress it causes the gut, I would be very cautious.The B vitamins are not fat soluble, but many nutrients are absorbed in the gut, so creating an imbalance while not toxic, may create other problems with an individual's health and nutrition.

i never had stomach upset while on B5, just bad bathroom visits. You might want to stop B5 and cosult a doctor. This is the 1st ive heard about aching stomachs.

when you start B5, RAMP IT UP! start with a few pills per week, and next week take a bit more, and then a little more etc.