Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VLM123

VLM's Log

It'll be a week tomorrow since I began The Regimen, and already, I'm already experiencing some improvements in my skin. I had a few pimples when I began, but now, the pimples are almost gone. I asked my husband if he had noticed any changes, and he agress that my skin is smoother and softer, and it appears to be clearing up a bit. (I will be posting pictures in the near future!)

I love using the Basis sensitive skin bar. It's soooooo gentle and has a pleasant scent. I also like the BP Gel and how easy it is to apply it on my face, and the Neutrogena moisturizer works well, also, but I plan to switch over to the Eucerin Daily Renewal after I run out of the Neutrogena. I must admit that the regimen is a bit drying, and I have mostly oily sensitive skin, but hopefully, that will change within a few weeks once my skin gets used to washing and using the BP Gel.

I can't wait to see if my skin continues to improve within the next few weeks. Big thumbsup to Dan for creating this Regimen! smile.gif

My skin has been the clearest it hs been in a long time. I still get pimples from time to time, still got some of those nasty dark spots, but I am very pleased. I am now using Philosophy Purity cleanser (which I love!) along with the BP Gel and I still have that Neutrogena moisturizer. It lasts quite a long time. Pics to come in the future!

Wow...it's been a while since I've been on the acne.org message boards. Fast forward from that last time to today and my acne is, unfortunately, out of control, as I stopped using The Regimen. I have decided to try it again. I'll be placing an order for the cleanser and BP Gel tonight. I already have the Oil of Olay Sensitive Skin moisturizer, so once I receive the cleanser and gel, I will start up The Regimen again and see if it will work as well for me now as it did previously.