Notifications
Clear all

Nose acne ?

MemberMember
(@wickedflower77gmail-com)

Posted : 10/24/2021 7:05 pm

I™ve had this for maybe 2-3 years , just a really long time ever since I can remember I™ve had this¦ I barely remember the times when I had a clear face. Over the years I™ve tried coconut butter, tree oil. Proactiv ,  I went to the doctors they proscribed me cream and this oil , about a month in I see no differences , it just made me give up honestly idk what™s wrong. If I can give an idea maybe it™s caused by stress or maybe I™m just going through puberty¦. I™m just confused I want a clear nose¦ it makes me insecure I™m currently 16 years old if you guys have any answers please help me out just wanna clarify I wasn™t born with it

B0EED188-C59D-4E74-B6F6-3DECEE9FA61B.jpeg

01F32456-646D-4A33-9220-94AC5DAAE9BA.jpeg

B0E39ACD-B1FE-4AF5-AC0F-B77DB8061D35.jpeg

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 10/27/2021 4:59 pm

Not sure what that is. I would go see a specific kind of dermatologist called a Cosmetic Dermatologist. I used to have a little fleshy bump thing on my nose that was there for years and I saw a cosmetic derm and she zapped it and it went away forever. I forget if it was a laser or if she froze it. But there may be a procedure.

Warning: All cosmetic derms I've ever been to try to sell you products. And they do it hardcore. They want you to buy hundreds of dollars of whatever they sell. Just kindly refuse and keep their eye on the prize: what are those bumps and what procedure can eliminate them?

MemberMember
(@wickedflower77gmail-com)

Posted : 11/11/2021 3:42 am

Thanks bro