Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joffy

A lot of whiteheads on my nose

Over the past year I've been having a terrible problem with whiteheads and also some blackheads on my nose. They are not large but sometimes I get like 5 or 10 per day. This causes my entire nose to redden and popping them is my only solution.

It's very easy to pop them, and it's done in like 2 to 3 minutes, but this causes some redness, and I'd rather not have them at all because my nose just looks bad. Not scarred or anything, but just with big pores and also little wounds.

How could a thing like this happen? I do not have a problem with acne, except for my nose, and left and right of my nose underneath my eyes. My chin, forehead, cheeks, are pretty clear (sometimes I do get a little zit but that's no real problem), my back has some bigger zits, but I'm not really concerned with that.

It's happening on my entire nose. I'm not sure what caused this a year ago but it's been happening ever since. (I did notice a decrease in the summer though).

I've been on a vegan diet for two years (I did notice a little increase two years ago, but the real trouble started only a year ago). I should have enough minerals and vitamins, I take them daily.

I used to wash my face with Clearasil and I stopped but it made no difference. I now just use water, and for the past week Van der Hoog's scrubgel, but this hasn't made it any better.

Can anyone please help? It's a big problem for me.

In addition, I will sum up my daily diet for you:

-Solgar VM-75

-Three pills of spirulina

-Cup of coffee with soy milk (use it to fight migraines, it helps, so I'm not cutting that)

-Bowl of muesli with soy milk with extra calcium, vitamin E, B2 and B12

-Three slices of bread, usually with an almond or hazelnut spread, mushroomspread and another nutspread or "humus".

-Ten almonds, ten walnuts

-Dinner, usually a vegetable, like spinach, broccoli, rice, lentils, beans, together with tofu, soy or tempeh.

-Apple and two oranges

This is always the same.

I also drink two to three liters of water, and only water.

I believe my diet is healthy, but I'm not very sure. Please help.

Over the past year I've been having a terrible problem with whiteheads and also some blackheads on my nose. They are not large but sometimes I get like 5 or 10 per day. This causes my entire nose to redden and popping them is my only solution.

It's very easy to pop them, and it's done in like 2 to 3 minutes, but this causes some redness, and I'd rather not have them at all because my nose just looks bad. Not scarred or anything, but just with big pores and also little wounds.

How could a thing like this happen? I do not have a problem with acne, except for my nose, and left and right of my nose underneath my eyes. My chin, forehead, cheeks, are pretty clear (sometimes I do get a little zit but that's no real problem), my back has some bigger zits, but I'm not really concerned with that.

It's happening on my entire nose. I'm not sure what caused this a year ago but it's been happening ever since. (I did notice a decrease in the summer though).

I've been on a vegan diet for two years (I did notice a little increase two years ago, but the real trouble started only a year ago). I should have enough minerals and vitamins, I take them daily.

I used to wash my face with Clearasil and I stopped but it made no difference. I now just use water, and for the past week Van der Hoog's scrubgel, but this hasn't made it any better.

Can anyone please help? It's a big problem for me.

Joffy,

I know, man! I get dozens of whiteheads EVERY DAY on my oily nose! And I've been on the regimen when I found out a few months back but still the NOSE! Now I'm trying Botchla but a painful zit is surfacing.

I'm also obese and it's genetics! I've tried exercising thrice daily and dieting, but didn't lose any weight. When I got a stomach ache and didn't eat for a while, I started to lose weight, so starvation worked!

I'm in my 40's and STILL have acne!

ACNE IS FUCKIN' HORRIBLE DOGS!

Iodine is known to aggravate acne. And sea algae products have high iodine. You should check your spirulina.

Be glad that you aren't OBESE with ACNE!

i wish i never squeezed my nose. the pores on your nose are the largest, and squeezing for years and years like i did make the pores gigantic. I have nothing to make it go away. you can stop this with prevention. don't squeeze, i beg you!...

byz