Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TGE232

Second Treatments of Accutane....

well i am on my first treatment of accutane and hopefully my last. i was just wondering about how many people that, after their first course of accutane, have to re-take the entire treatment again? my doc said that most people that take accutane find that they have clear skin forever and those that do have acne that comes back, it can be treated with simple washes or something like that.

TGE232 - I've heard the success rate at about 70-80%. That's what our doctor told us. I'm hoping it's true for my daughter and for you because those stats are pretty good. She's prepared for a second course if it comes to that. Good luck to you and congratulation on starting.

^ I'm hoping this is true. eusa_pray.gif I'm seriously thinking about taking Accutane, but the only thing that scares me is the whole thing about hair thinning. But if it will thicken back to normal i'll do it. It's worth the shot.

^  I'm hoping this is true.  eusa_pray.gif  I'm seriously thinking about taking Accutane, but the only thing that scares me is the whole thing about hair thinning.  But if it will thicken back to normal i'll do it.  It's worth the shot.