Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey, i've been going to the derm for some time now, and my skin got some what better, but def still have some issues. i have lots of scars, but i get less pimples. but i tried this stuff the other day called Velocity from Mary Kay. And i heard good things about it... i've been using it for a week now, i've gotten several comments from ppl so far that my skin looks 100% better... my scars have been disappearing, and my pimples dried right up. I suggest trying it, but i'm not sure if my skin will keep improving, or just go back to its ugly self after my skin gets used to this product. any one else tried it b4??

I've heard about Mary Kay but which product are you talking about exactly?

There are lots of Mary Kay products. I checked out their site and the only Velocity products that they have are the cleansers.

hey, i've been going to the derm for some time now, and my skin got some what better, but def still have some issues.  i have lots of scars, but i get less pimples.  but i tried this stuff the other day called Velocity from Mary Kay.  And i heard good things about it... i've been using it for a week now, i've gotten several comments from ppl so far that my skin looks 100% better... my scars have been disappearing, and my pimples dried right up.  I suggest trying it, but i'm not sure if my skin will keep improving, or just go back to its ugly self after my skin gets used to this product.  any one else tried it b4??

I've heard about Mary Kay but which product are you talking about exactly?

There are lots of Mary Kay products. I checked out their site and the only Velocity products that they have are the cleansers.

like, the lady that sold it to me said that she used to have skin like mine, which i find unbelievable cuz my skin sucks, lots of scars. And she said give it two weeks and it'll clear up.

When i first started velocity, it made my face majorly dry and i would put pounds of the moisturizer on. Which was kind of nice cuz it dried anything active up, but now my face is getting used to the wash, and it doesnt get as dry.

I was already on medication from the derm when i bought velocity, and i just tried it once, like the results, so i've used it for a week. I'm just scared cuz sometimes i'll try a new cleanser and it'll seem like its doing wonders, but then my skin will just start breaking out again a few weeks later.

i think i'm gonna stop using it soon, depending what the derm says, i'll see them in a week. thanks.