Notifications
Clear all

How to MINIMIZE PORESSSS?

MemberMember
(@sherminchow0828gmail-com)

Posted : 06/10/2021 11:05 am

I have really really REALLY large pores. Does using regimen kit helps to minimize the pores? Or any recommendations for minimizing pores?

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 06/14/2021 4:16 pm

The Regimen can help make your skin non-inflamed and even-toned, but probably won't do a ton for pore size. I did the research on this particular issue though, and you can read it here.

MemberMember
(@sherminchow0828gmail-com)

Posted : 06/14/2021 9:03 pm

4 hours ago, Dan said:

The Regimen can help make your skin non-inflamed and even-toned, but probably won't do a ton for pore size. I did the research on this particular issue though, and you can read it here.

Hi Dan, I was using a retinoid product given by a dermatologist. However, he didn't give me a clear instruction, he just asked me to use it every day and night. So my skin goes very dry, and becomes red (and this is the period when my large pores appear), yet I went through purging for almost 3 months. So after using the retinoid product for almost 4-5 months, I decided to quit for 1 month. During that 1 month, my skin became excessive oily, even more oily than how it was before using the retinoid, yet the pores keep on enlarging. After quitting for 1 month, since my skin condition became worse, I decided to use the differin adapalene. I didn't went through any purging, dryness, redness when I use the adapalene. But that's the point, it doesn't help me to reduce the pores size yet it doesn't help me to reduce the sebum produced as well :( And even now, I've added benzoyl peroxide in my skin care routine, which is using BP in the morning and Differin gel at night, but still, my sebum production still that much, my pores still that large :(