Relapse/deteriorati...

Notifications
Clear all

Relapse/deterioration

MemberMember
(@ewuraabena99outlook-com)

Posted : 05/30/2021 2:58 pm

i'm currently on my 6/7th week and i feel like i'm really beggining to purge (i.e. i'm getting more bereakouts than usual). However, Idon't understand why as I've been eating quite clean of late (no diary or anything like that), so i'm just wondering if this is part of the process please?

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 06/02/2021 11:09 am

It's not part of the process at 6 or 7 weeks. Purging happens over the first few weeks when it does happen, and even then, it's not a usual occurrence.

Make sure you're on the regimen precisely. Check here and read the biggest mistakes part of the page.

And...if you are female, it's always a good idea to get your hormones checked.

Finally, a random breakout can come from physical irritation, so think about if you physically irritated that part of your skin where you're breaking out in the past 2 weeks.

MemberMember
(@ewuraabena99outlook-com)

Posted : 06/09/2021 1:16 am

Hi Dan,

I have read the blog on "biggest mistakes people make on the regimen" but I still don't understand where I went wrong or what I am doing wrong.

I started the BP with a pea size and gradually increased it week after week. However, I must say I did introduce the AHA in the third week as opposed to the 4th week. I am taking Lymecycline at the same time also. I just don't know whats going on as the big pimples are still there.

Does this mean my skin is not responsive to the regimen ? I was really hoping to see a good improvement by now

yes Im a girl by the way

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 06/09/2021 10:37 am

When I coach people in person they very often think they are following it precisely and they actually aren't. So I would re-read the regimen and re-watch the video. You also want to see what might be irritating your skin. And...what other products you're using.

If everything is dialed in perfectly and it's still not working, I would definitely say it's important to get your hormones checked. Sometimes if you have poly-cystic ovary syndrome or something like that, you are fighting an uphill battle against hormones.