Notifications
Clear all

PIMPLES ARE BACK

MemberMember
(@cindykamwetigmail-com)

Posted : 05/16/2021 7:50 pm

Hey guys.So i've been on this regimen since last year August.The journey has been quite something I must say but the endresult is amazing.I've been acne free for the past 5 months.However, pimples are back and I don't know why.When my face cleared I switched the moisturizer to the Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion which has been really great.I've also been using Cosrx aloe soothing screen sunscreen even before I began this regimen.I also introduced Inkey List Hyaluronic acid.I was kind of skeptical abit at first because I didn't know whether it would react with my skin.I use it every other day and also BP I use at night only.Should I start using BP twice a day or remove the hyaluronic acid?!

Thank you

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 05/27/2021 10:38 am

I would ramp back up to twice a day. Scale back on the extras and keep it gentle and simple. Make sure you use the regimen exactly as instructed and keep up with the sunscreen during the day. Sounds like you deviated and your skin is not quite ready to use less BP than you may have assumed. I am 41 years old and have been using the regimen on and off for over 10 years and whenever I diverge from using it exactly as it was intended, I break out. Hope that helps!