Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have shallow depressed acne scars,they are not deep.Over the past years i have tried everything.I have had MD forte peels and laser resurfacing done twice.Also i have had subcision twice and more recently had skin needling done twice.All of this has not really improved the scars.Can anyone help me find a miricle!I would like to improve the overall texture of my skin,make it look smoother as well of improving the indented scars.I have heard that copper peptide creams are very good for improving skin.Could anyone tell me if they really work and which one is the best to improve the skin.Thanx.zoe

Unfortunately, I think it's unlikely that copper peptides will improve your scarring if needling, subcision and laser resurfacing did not give you any results. If you have tried all these procedures without success, you may want to look into dermabrasion as a last resort?

Guest ObiWontonKenoli
Yes, it can improve texture but it won't be a permanent improvement. TCA Cross is permanent.

I have shallow depressed acne scars,they are not deep.Over the past years i have tried everything.I have had MD forte peels and laser resurfacing done twice.Also i have had subcision twice and more recently had skin needling done twice.All of this has not really improved the scars.Can anyone help me find a miricle!I would like to improve the overall texture of my skin,make it look smoother as well of improving the indented scars.I have heard that copper peptide creams are very good for improving skin.Could anyone tell me if they really work and which one is the best to improve the skin.Thanx.zoe