Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kel

best treatment for mild scarring

hey peeps,my spots seem to have gone and well i have been left with some red marks and mild scars ,what would be the best treatment i could get to get rid of them?

A series of lactic acid peels combined with a few microdermabrasions might give good results with your red marks. For your shallow scarring, you could look into skin needling. Dawn Cragg practices this procedure in London, and she is supposed to be very good.

What kind of scars are they? Smoothbeam may work well for you if they aren't picks. It works well on shallow scarring, but I heard it doesn't work well on picks.

Hi there Kel,I have the same problem but have tried many treatments.My last treatments were skin needling with Dawn Cragg.I had 2 treatments in all.The proceedure is like having a tattoo done but without the ink!it scratches the skin around the scar and helps plum up collagen.I didnt see huge improvements but need further treatments to see better results.Dawn is really nice and down to earth.Its a good idea to contact her and make an appointment.She has a clinic on Harley Street.I have her number if you want it.Good luck.zoe wink.gif

hey peeps,my spots seem to have gone and well i have been left with some red marks and mild scars ,what would be the best treatment i could get to get rid of them?