Notifications
Clear all

Need some help

MemberMember
(@yohana15icloud-com)

Posted : 03/09/2021 9:10 am

I just started the regimen and accidentally have been using too much benzoyl peroxide for the first 3 days and Ive been using it twice a day. I just realized what Ive done on day four because I felt like my skin is looking crazy, super dryand kind of swollen so I went to look at the regimen again. What should I do? Should I stop using the benzoyl peroxide or just continue with the proper amount an daily dosage?

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 03/10/2021 3:12 pm

On 3/9/2021 at 8:10 AM, Drzbabyface said:

I just started the regimen and accidentally have been using too much benzoyl peroxide for the first 3 days and Ive been using it twice a day. I just realized what Ive done on day four because I felt like my skin is looking crazy, super dryand kind of swollen so I went to look at the regimen again. What should I do? Should I stop using the benzoyl peroxide or just continue with the proper amount an daily dosage?

Stop. BP dry's skin as a way to cause skin shedding and renewal while killing p.acnes. Why would you want to cause more dryness on top of an already dry face? More does not equate to faster action/recovery. Give it time.

It's one thing to follow the directions, but those directions are generic, not specific-don't do so blindly.Everyone's different. You're different. Therefore, exercise some thought here. If your face is "looking crazy" don't add fuel to the fire.