Notifications
Clear all

Does the Acne.org store have any plans to start accepting HSA cards?

MemberMember
(@338493_1443949497)

Posted : 01/24/2021 4:17 pm

I tried to use an two separate HSA cards at Acne.org (through HealthEquity and Payflex) and received the following messages repeatedly:

Payment authorization error. Do Not Honor

I emailed support@acne.org and they could not figure out why it was being declined.

I followed up with my HSA issuer (Payflex) and they provided the following response on why my card was declined:

Thank you for contacting PayFlex.

We are showing the declines from Acne.org are due to the merchant does not have their debit card machine set up to accept the PayFlex debit card.

I can therefore conclude that Acne.org's payment processor does not accept HSA cards.

Are there any plans for Acne.org to accept HSA cards in the future?

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 01/30/2021 10:14 am

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to place an order on our site. At the moment, we only accept Visa, Master Card and American Express credit cards. We also accept PayPal on our site. We are not yet equipped to accept payment from debit cards but we may take this up with management for future consideration. Thank you.

MemberMember
(@ruskamsf)

Posted : 04/09/2022 7:32 am

Does anyone know if acne.org products are HSA eligible? Or do they require a prescription from a doctor?Does anyone know if acne.org products are HSA eligible? Or do they require a prescription from a doctor?