Acne.org moisturise...

Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org moisturiser blocking pores?

MemberMember
(@tashapapahotmail-co-uk)

Posted : 10/14/2020 6:07 pm

Hi all, 

I started the acne.org regimen 7/8 weeks ago after sudddenly developing a pretty bad hormonal breakout around my jaw + cheeks 4/5 months ago after having super super clear skin. 

I experienced some dryness at the beginning but at the moment the skin seems to be becoming more and more oily the more benzoyl peroxide I apply. I have in the last few weeks developed HUGE blind nodules all over my face (including around my eye/eyebrow area...weird!). These nodules are not on the surface they are super deep. They are not filled with puss, do not come to a head, can™t be squeezed and stay around for weeks. I also seem to have oil plugs all over my nose, on top of cheekbone area and chin.  

I know most people are totally fine with jojoba oil but I think the jojoba oil in moisturiser could be causing me these problems? I wanted to love this moisturiser but think I may have to switch to water based?  Any advice plssss!!!! Tash xx

BABB7EC8-2304-4C8F-A94B-9AACB31965C5.jpeg

4220F383-3B35-48CC-AD44-CAC596FE5833.jpeg

F964C1FA-F9DC-4197-B175-9CC36B46ED6E.jpeg

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 10/24/2020 9:11 am

Hi Tashapapa,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin. Breakouts are perfectly normal when you initially use the Acne.org Regimen products however, you will gradually clear up within the next few weeks.

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.

2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.