Will it get better?

Notifications
Clear all

Will it get better?

MemberMember
(@yannemarie81yahoo-com)

Posted : 09/09/2020 3:14 pm

The picture below is my face during the 4th week of being on the regimen. Idk if I broke out from trying different moisturizers (cerave and aveeno) but I have 4 new pimples around my mouth. I™ve started using the acne.org moisturizer again but will probably start using complex 15 instead since as you can see my skin is getting discolored. Another thing: what do I do about the flakes? They get so bad during the day and I wake up with them all over my bed. Gonna start using aha tonight and hopefully that helps but it™s really annoying having to use lots of jojoba oil to make up for the lack of moisture since that just makes my skin look and feel greasy. What do I do? Should I stick with the regimen? Will it make a big difference if I start using complex 15 as a replacement moisturizer since the acne.org one makes me look yellow? 

D1F6E06F-4C4A-4619-AD92-01F8C9E180CB.jpeg

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 09/12/2020 8:58 am

Hi yannemarie81,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin.

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.

2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

Many people are making common mistakes. Take thisquestionnaireto be sure you're on track just right:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

Also keep in mind that many people take 3-4 months to get clear. We have received literally hundreds of success stories over the years from people who have said they are so glad they stuck it. Stay patient and you will clear up.