Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In my teen years I had acne on my chest this went in my early 20's. My main issue with acne/spots since has mainly been my nose and lip area (rosacea) and  my neck

However at the start of the lock down here I got an out break on my back. I occasionally had a couple of spots here and there on my back but nothing serious but this is my first out break. 

I have tried treating it best I could for the last three months but isnt working well. I thought it was healing but now seems to be betting bad again. Its mainly in the center of my back on the spine and are red small spots.

I had hoped it would clear by now especially as lock down ends and I go back to the gym, Also in the last year I have taken to getting massages which I would like to do again.

I dont know what caused it my diet didn't change or stress or anything I am also as i said 37 so why now I have no idea. Any recommendations to fix it other than the usual stuff 

Advice welcomed 

This sounds like it might not be acne.

If you have health insurance, this would be one of those potentially easy video calls. That way you can get a proper diagnosis.

If it's back acne, benzoyl peroxide + glycolic acid works really well, but you first need to know what you're dealing with.

I got some glycolic acid last week and am using it but the spots are stubborn and isnt really improving have attached a few images if also one has any suggestions  (Love handles are a separate issue)

IMG_20200710_232504_BURST001_COVER.jpg

IMG_20200801_000858_BURST001_COVER.jpg

IMG_20200710_232549_BURST001_COVER.jpg

Edited by forestx