Notifications
Clear all

Thank you

MemberMember
(@mariebruh2gmail-com)

Posted : 07/02/2020 8:36 am

Englishisn'tmyfirstlanguage, so please excuse any mistakes.

My acne started to appearwhen I was 13 years old. Ive always been a very sensitive person and I became even more sensitive and depressed at that time, cause nobody seemed to understand what I was dealing with. I was very self-conscious. I felt alone in this big world. I would hide my face all the time, I couldnt have fun, I couldnt go out.

I found this forum at a very low point in my life when I wouldnt even look at myself in the mirror anymore. Ive spent summer of 2015 reading posts on this forum, cause you made me feel not alone. You gave me hope. (I am crying while I am writing this. Lol)
My acne started to fade away when I was 16 years old. I am 18 now. Acne free. Even though its been a long time, I always gravitate back to this forum, cause I feel like this is the place where I felt the most free, the most understood.

It took me a lot not to break and this forum helped so much. Even though my acne is gone and I have a skin which Ive always dreamed of, I still have scarsemotional scars, that I still carry with me everywhere I go.

This is my first post here, I never dared to post anything about my feelings and all that stuff anywhere before.

Please be strong and never lose hope.

And once again, thank you so much for existing.

Dan liked