Notifications
Clear all

30 Day Water Fast For Hyperpigmentation

MemberMember
(@tumblranon123hotmail-ca)

Posted : 06/05/2020 6:14 am

(June 5 2020)

Hey all!

I'm going to do a 30 day water fast starting Monday tochronicle my skin progress during a fast. My main issue ishyperpigmentation.

I will start off with a dry fast to essentially "turn off" my digestive system and then for the rest of the days(after 3 days no water) I'll sip water throughout my fast,

My skin is already pretty decent and I have an extensive skincare routine and holistic routine that I follow that has gotten my skin to this consistent quality which, for those of you curious consists of:

Sulfur soap (cleanser), Glycolic acid (toner) , Niacinamide serum, Vitamin C serum,and Polyglutamide moisturizer. My holistic routine is taking fiber and making sure my liver doesn't get too overburdened.

Anyways, at least for me, digestion is a HUGE part of why my skin misbehaves, and I have done years of research and am an experienced faster. If you're young or have not done any research- I do not recommend jumping into fasting just yet.

I will keep you guys updated. I'll also post before and after pictures at the end 🙂

MemberMember
(@gutskinaxis)

Posted : 06/05/2020 1:18 pm

This seems really excessive, make sure you have someone watching out for you