Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
igloogaboo

30 Day Water Fast For Hyperpigmentation

(June 5 2020)

Hey all! 

I'm going to do a 30 day water fast starting Monday to chronicle my skin progress during a fast. My main issue is hyperpigmentation.

I will start off with a dry fast to essentially "turn off" my digestive system and then for the rest of the days (after 3 days no water) I'll sip water throughout my fast,

My skin is already pretty decent and I have an extensive skincare routine and holistic routine that I follow that has gotten my skin to this consistent quality which, for those of you curious consists of:

Sulfur soap (cleanser), Glycolic acid (toner) , Niacinamide serum, Vitamin C serum, and Polyglutamide moisturizer. My holistic routine is taking fiber and making sure my liver doesn't get too overburdened.

Anyways, at least for me, digestion is a HUGE part of why my skin misbehaves, and I have done years of research and am an experienced faster. If you're young or have not done any research- I do not recommend jumping into fasting just yet.

I will keep you guys updated. I'll also post before and after pictures at the end :)