Notifications
Clear all

Dry skin

MemberMember
(@gacau-sheerow)

Posted : 05/21/2020 12:59 pm

He i started using the acne .org and i have seen slight improvement but my skin is really dry thus i feel it gives me more texture how can i change that and mind you i use a good chunk of the moisturizer with jojoba oil

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 05/22/2020 3:14 pm

Hi Gacau,

Sounds like you are going through a rough time. Dryness and irritation is to be expected during the first few weeks into the Acne.org Regimen products but it eventually goes away. This is particularly noticeable when applying Moisturizer.

Use Acne.org Regimen products precisely as outlined and make sure that you are not using any other products along with The Regimen to get you perfectly clear.

The Acne.org Moisturizer is specifically designed by the experts at Acne.org to soothe and calm irritated problem skin. With continued use twice a day, your skin will be clear, radiant and healthy looking.

You may also use the Moisturizer as often as needed to prevent irritation or you may add 5-6 drops of the Jojoba oil to the Moisturizer to for additional moisture.

I know it's tough at the beginning but be patient and you will have healthy and clear looking skin.

For more information on The Regimen, kindly visit our FAQ page by using the link below:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#regimen

If there's anything else that I can help you with, please let me know.