Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone else been waiting for their order to arrive for more than 1 month?

MemberMember
(@lhf)

Posted : 04/14/2020 1:31 am

I have ordered some BP from the acne.org store on 6 Mar 2020 and it has yet to arrive. I live in Singapore FYIand for the past 7years orders usually take around 2 weeks (at most 3) to arrive. DHL has not responded to my queries and I am in the process of speaking to Kristel from customer service.

Wondering if anyone else has had the same experience. I understand we are going through a global pandemic now so shipping is slower than usual. However, I am genuinely concerned that my package is lost due to the lack of updates by DHL. By the waymy order is worth USD180, so please understand my anxiety about losing this.

Anyway thanks for reading this, hope to reach a resolution soon

MemberMember
(@lhf)

Posted : 05/07/2020 9:35 pm

Update: It has been just over 2 months now and I have not received my order. Apparently I am not able to receive a refund until Acne.org has received a return parcel.

MemberMember
(@edambre)

Posted : 05/10/2020 3:20 am

Hi, I'm having the same issue (ordered in early March, still haven't received my order in May - I'm based in France and it's apparently just been transferred via Japan). I understand this is totally beyond acne.org's control but it would be nice to get a rough indication of when I can expect my parcel.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 05/11/2020 4:05 pm

Hi edambre,

I'm sorry to hearthat you still have not received your package, You may send us a message at support@acne.org to help you further with tracking your order.

MemberMember
(@citahayes)

Posted : 07/13/2020 3:35 pm

(415) 282-5376