Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jack817

Doctor suggestions in Vancouver area

Hi All,

Does anyone happen to know if there's any good dermatologist who is good at treating acne scar in Vancouver area?

I've seen the top post by BA, however, some of the top doctors suggested in that post don't have a good reputation in other forums like ratemds, therefore I don't want to risk. 

Thanks in advance.

FYI, I'm currently seeing a dermatologist in Vancouver West area, who is good, from my perspective. However, only a few portion of his patients are seeking for resurfacing treatments and 20% of those patients are for subcision procedure. I'm gonna receive a subcision treatment from him for a test patch, and I've read that the subcision outcome is highly dependent on the doctor's skill. Therefore, I don't know if everything could go properly. He has showed me only one patient's B/A picture for subcision, but from that picture, I haven't seen major improvement. For other patients, he couldn't show theirs because of confidential issue. 

That's the reason that I have some concerns.