Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
edh97

Mysterious Bump Under Eye HELP! — It’s been a month!

I get a lot of tiny milia under my eyes and on my cheeks, but recently a larger bump formed under my eye. Figuring it was just a larger milia bump, I poked the skin and drained the bump. It was very stringy and bled quite a bit afterward. I drained it as much as I could and figured that once the wound healed, the bump would be gone. Wrong. Not only has the bump come back (larger), the wound on my cheek won’t heal either. It’s been about a month now since I drained it. The pore remains open and will not heal shut. Also, I noticed when I pull my skin taut, the bump is a greyish color. 

Does anyone know what this bump might be? 
How can I get it to heal?

Any at-home methods of draining/getting rid of the bump?

What dermatology treatments might help? 

Can anyone help me answer ANYTHING about this? I have no idea what it is or how to fix it. Any knowledge or advice is much appreciated :) 

Thank you! 

7CF785C6-2651-4059-AF2A-11EA21D9E75E.jpeg

1DAB1B7B-88E8-436E-8D07-B7421C9714C0.jpeg

DA6F0043-DB44-499F-8E0C-F017676EE515.jpeg

5EBBADDC-F75F-460A-9C92-5BB723CCED2E.jpeg

94978F78-EC89-4810-ABE3-BF379737B785.jpeg

DD12AE50-1F9C-4A85-8A78-FF394C714B23.jpeg

I have a similar issue from a pimple I popped, around the same area under my right eye. When I popped it, some pus came out and I thought that'd be the end of it, but no luck. For me, the original bump decreased in size BUT is still around after about a month and a half. 

Do you think it's just inflammation from the "trauma" to the skin? For now, I've resisted touching it anymore since that hasn't helped at all. I'm following this and would love to know if you find a solution. 

Edited by elli113