Can I be reassured?

Notifications
Clear all

Can I be reassured?

MemberMember
(@loinda)

Posted : 10/26/2019 9:40 am

Hallo everyone,

as you may know by now, I started the regimen 6 weeks ago but I stopped for a week in week 5. So I had to start all over again in week 6. Which I am committed to do until week 8 before adding AHA+.

but because I started clearing in week 4, I have to get used again of seeing my skin flaking so much after a break of one week. Is this look normal? My skin during week 4 was getting smoother but now that I have started all over again, I feel pimples when I apply BP and can even see little Whiteheads all over my face. Is this normal?

oneuser advice me to start the process again since I missed the entire week without using the BP. Can anyone relate tomy situation ?

please check my pictures and reassure me that this is normal after a 6 weeks regimen with 1 week break.

thank you for the support and help.

ps: I also use BP on my front neck.

MemberMember
(@heyyjml)

Posted : 11/16/2019 11:20 am

I can help you... I believe we both have different skin typebut the regimen should work for just about everyone. I have never really stopped using the regimen and the whole point of using the regimen is that your skin needs to get used to the product until the stinging from BP stops and everything you felt within the first few weeks of your regimen. It sounds like you are experiencinga little bit of acne if not so much when you are using it again. All I could say is that even with it, stick with the product and try not to take a break from it again. Mistakes like this isn't very common but with that you can still make progress with your skin using the regimen again.