Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So this is my second year of college, the first year on acne.org? A breeze. Now I am completely off of and hopefully for good. This was my third time returning to the BP gel and no matter what it works for a while then BOOM stops and the breaks roll back in, not as before but 2x worse. My acne is not as severe besides the fact that my whole face is covered in comedones (flesh colored bumps) and I tend to scratch at them too reveal keratin underneath YUCK. It kinda sucks that in college almost everyone has clear skin already after high school :(. I used to wear full face makeup with no texture and be okay but now its all bumpy from any angle, makeup or no makeup. Its too the point I lack so much confidence to get eyelash extensions or even my brows done because of the lack of makeup I will be having on. My goal is to clear my skin before Christmas due to a family vacation, I would love to feel pretty again.... ive ran to target for the past week now and I think I have my new routine...

Morning : water or creave SA facial cleanser & clean and clear dual action moisturizer 

Night : Aveeno calming makeup removal wipes

Creave SA facial cleanser with hand held brush 

Dual Action Moisturizer 

This time around, my skin seems healthy and not as sensitive so hopefully this works!!!