Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have bought Acne.org Regimen and I cannot the afford AHA+ for now, will my marks fade away? Will the dead skin go away? I have read that the AHA+ deals with the dead skin

On 7/31/2019 at 5:51 AM, Oratile said:

will my marks fade away?

They will go away on their own, but please don't expect drastic results from AHA. Time/patience is the key.

On 7/31/2019 at 5:51 AM, Oratile said:

Will the dead skin go away? I have read that the AHA+ deals with the dead skin

The dead skin should go away on its own once your skin has accustomed to the benzoyl peroxide after a few weeks. You shouldn't have to rely on AHA for dead/flaky skin, as the moisturizer should take care of that. However, some people are unlucky and notice this as a chronic problem anyway. If this happens to you, look for a moisturizer infused with NMF (ingredients like urea and sodium lactate). This is a good one: https://www.acne.org/replenishing-face-cream-5-urea-reviews-11624/.

Note: AHA can worsen the situation with dead skin if you use too much or if your skin is unusually sensitive to AHA. The moisturizer I mentioned above contains "buffered" AHA, which means that it's gentler/milder than regular AHA, so you shouldn't experience any problems with it.