Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This  time last year I managed to get rid of my pitysporoum folliculitus with Nizoral shampoo, my skin was completely clear until a month or so later I started to get acne appear all over my face but I thought it was my pitysporoum folliculitus coming back so I was treating it with Nizoral but it wasn’t making any difference, 4 months later I had a dermatologist appointment in February and he told me I had acne vulgarian and face me erythromycin tablets and epiduo gel and it cleared up my skin wonderfully, only recently I’ve started to develop small bumps/pimples on my forehead and the epiduo doesn’t seem to be working on them, I had another dermatologist appointment 27th June and he gave me more antibiotics to be continued for the next 4 months and more epiduo, I’ve heard that antibiotics can cause pitysporoum folliculitus but I’m not sure if that’s what I have, I’m just very unsure how to treat it as I have to wait another 4 months for another appointment.

82D802DA-06A3-4306-8BBD-7C56F400F928.png

004F3931-F8E2-43BA-8266-D327F531BABB.png